This is an app for installing and exporting split APKs – apps that consist of multiple APKs.
SAI can install apps using standard Android API, using root access or using Shizuku.
SAI is an open-source app, you can get the source code on its GitHub repo – github.com/Aefyr/SAI
– analytics removed
– works off
Whats News Un Latest Update
3.4: Fixed update date badge
• Export screen filters are now saved across app restarts
• Updated ukrainian translation (@MrIkso)
• Updated bulgarian tranlsation (@jekovcar)
• Reworked export screen
• Updated german and simplified chinese localization
• Added bulgarian localization
• When exporting a single APK file, it won’t be packed into a .apks archive
• Fixed file names getting cut off in internal file picker
• Added export directory selection
• Added Android TV support (not really usable without a joystick)
How To Install APK with SAI
Click “Pick APKs” button and select base APK as well as additional configuration-specific APKs then click “Select” button to start installation process.